- Payment at The Fossil Store provides you with some payment options whether your payment is processed by BAC/Swift, Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. We accept most debit and credit cards through Worldpay and PayPal. Worldpay accepts payment through their secure server. You can also make a payment by Paypal which is a more efficient and a fast method of payment. Then there's BAC/Swift method which can be found on our checkout on requirement, sometimes this option may not be available unless required.
- Secure Payment
- Your order and Credit Card details are transmitted using an encrypted form, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) with 3D Secure procedures. These have been applied throughout our online shop helping to secure all your details.
- WorldPay only provides our customers with the ability to process online payments. We do not own or hold information about the goods/services you have ordered or their delivery status, and cannot provide refunds or cancel your order for you. If you have a query regarding your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your transaction confirmation email with your query. You can find more contact details on our contact page by clicking the 'Contact" link on our footer at the bottom of our website or by selecting our 'INFO' tab which can be found on our menu. For all other queries regarding Worldpay please visit the WorldPay website.
- PayPal offers a variety of different payment methods. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery nor are we obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal made by PayPal.
- Payment Methods
- We offer the following payment methods through PayPal to ensure that shopping at the The Fossil Store online Store is both secure and convenient. PayPal also allows you to pay by E-Check including the following credit/debit cards which are accepted at The Fossil Store: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Maestro, Solo.
- After Care
- The Fossil Store orders are dispatched once payment/s is/are confirmed, validated, lawful and made in full. All prices are quoted in (£) Sterling and include Tax & VAT if applied at all. All quoted prices exclude delivery charges unless shipping to the United Kingdom where postage is free. PayPal is a safer, faster and a more secure way to pay online. Your financial details are never shared with us and PayPal remembers everything for you, helping to safeguard your bank, Credit and Debit Card details. All you need to provide is your email address and password for a quick and easy payment. It is free to send money in the same currency to anyone in the UK when you use your bank account/balance.
- Certified Encryption
- PayPal use certified encryption technology to protect your data from unauthorized access by third parties. Your order and credit card details are transmitted using encrypted form, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and 3D Secure procedures. All personal information is handled confidentially. To ensure that your online credit card payment is as secure as possible, using Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™, internationally recognised authentication technology collectively known as 3D Secure. 3D Secure protects your Credit Cards against unauthorised use to minimise the risk of online credit card fraud. Placing your order authorises The Fossil Store to charge your Credit/Debit Card account with the purchase amount. By making a purchase on our website you automatically accepting our Terms and Conditions, once your order is submitted through our checkout your are contracted to our Terms and Conditions which can be found in our footer. In order to avoid delays in processing your order, please ensure that your name, card number, expiry date and security code are entered correctly as displayed on your card.
- The security code is the last 3 digits printed over the top of the signature field on the back of your CreditCard or DebitCard. On American Express cards, the 4-digit security code can be found printed on the front of the card, to the right above your card number. If your card issuer participates in this program, you will be asked to enter an additional password to confirm your identity as the rightful card holder. After entering your card details and submitting your order, you will be redirected to a page hosted by your card issuer where you can enter your password. If you are not yet registered for 3D Secure, you can do so free of charge in just a few steps during the online order process or contact your card issuer directly to register. Alternatively, you can select a different payment type. The password you select during the registration process is only known by you and your card issuer and is requested with every purchase.
Last Updated : 01.01.2017
Catered for special orders upon request.
Supplementary charges have been introduced allowing the addition of the amounts below to be added to the cart to a total agreed sum on special orders between 'The Fossil Store' and 'Client'.
For more information please contact us using the details on our contact page.