Free Uk Delivery And Worldwide Shipping Available
- Deliveries on all orders made by The Fossil store are only free to mainland United Kingdom (free delivery excludes the Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands and some areas of the Scottish Highlands, Eire, Northern Ireland and all international regions), orders will be dispatched within 1 to 2 business days. Larger products/orders may take longer and require custom shipping crates which can take longer to prepare. (Please contact us if you have any queries regarding delivery/shipping). If you want to see our Delivery and returns you can find more information on delivery and returns on our returns page which can be found in our footer.
- Price Guidelines
- Estimates may vary according with current courier rates. You can enquire for a delivery/shipping quote at [email protected]. Aditional payments can be made on our 'Supplementary Shipping Charges' page.
- Express delivery
- We can express your purchase, please contact us using our email from the contact page, or directly to [email protected] you can also add a note to your checkout process. There is a charge for this service depending on the size and weight of your purchases. We shall reply with the extra charge which can be purchased from the... 'Supplementary Shipping Charges' page.
- Free :UK standard delivery 3 - 5 days
- £6 :UK recorded signed for delivery 2-3 days
- £12 :EU/ROI 1st class recorded signed for delivery
- £16 :INT/ROW 1st class recorded delivery
- Times and Delivery
- Orders are routinely dispatched and can arrive within 2 - 5 working days. (Please note: All delivery lead times are likely to be extended over public holidays.) If any goods ordered are out of stock or unavailable we will contact you to discuss your preferential course of action. 1. Full refund. (Please note: Refunds can be issued immediately however can take up to 42 days to process.) 2. Credit on your account. Credit has no expiry and we're happy to offer something similar to your original order at a concession price if the product of interest is more than your original order. All prices listed on our website include the currently applicable statutory value-added tax or VAT when applicable and if this is ever applied in the future, these additional costs will be visible in the checkout process. All parcels will be sent using Royal Mail’s services and various mainstream national and international couriers/carriers for UK and international deliveries. A signature will be required upon receipt of your delivery. If you are not in to take delivery of your parcel, the courier will normally leave a calling card informing you of what to do next, whether it's to collect your order or have it re-delivered by your local post office or local couriers to a time that suits you. The prices shown on the website product pages do not include shipping charges unless your address location is eligible for free delivery. (Please note: Free delivery applies to the United Kingdom only).
- Customs Charges
- Any applicable import or customs, duties and chargers, may be charged once the parcel reaches the country of destination. We cannot control or predict what these charges may be as policies vary between countries. Once your parcel has arrived in your country of destination, it will be passed to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures. If you are not available when the parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions with information on how to collect your parcel. Please contact your local post office for prices on import or customs, duties or chargers. (Please note: We can not accept responsibility for late arrivals of deliveries, or lost parcels by any courier used). Extra insurance cover is available on request with additional fees, for more information please email us at [email protected].
- Alternate Address
- You have the option of providing a delivery address that is different to your billing address during your order process on our checkout page. We will enclose an invoice in your parcel. If you wish for your invoice to be delivered to your billing address, please notify us when you place your order so we can arrange this for you. We may require additional fees when shipping items to the Channel Islands, Islands, Highlands or other remote locations similar to these. Deliveries destined for remote areas may take longer and be subject to a surcharge, under these circumstances we will contact you.
- Worldwide Shipping
- We deliver worldwide, you can contact us for a quote on any orders which may be interest to you at [email protected] or you can call us using any one of the numbers provided on our contact page or at the top of our website.
Last Updated : 01.01.2017